Sunday, January 8, 2017

So Much To Say, So Little Time...

Monday, 21 November 2016

Dear family and friends,

Well, this week was so eventful that I have run out of time to email y'all!! So, sorry this is going to be short.

Transfer news came on Saturday... Sister Benedetti is leaving. :'( But I will be staying here in Snellville. :)

RAYS OF SUNSHINE!
-YAAAS! Three investigators at church! This area is skyrocketing because of the members! They're so amazing!
-The Shaffers (mission parents) are missionaries now! We saw them at zone training. :)
-Temple was AMAZING! Finally got to go again! Very touching and filled me with a lot of peace.
-I learned how to do the Haka! That was fun and interesting... ;)

My invitation to y'all is to check out mormon.org and do the Christmas challenge! 25 ways, 25 days of service! It's going to be absolutely incredible! #LightTheWorld

Keep smiling! I love y'all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment