Sunday, August 14, 2016

Shopping and temple and exchanges, what fun!

Last week, Sister Benedetti did a makeover on me! It was quite interesting to see the befores and afters. I prefer no makeup, just 'cause I'm proud to be me and I don't want to hide it! Fun times, though, with Sister B!


We went shopping with an investigator (WHO IS ON DATE FOR BAPTISM NOW!! :D) and she decided it would be fun to steal my camera! ;)


 #Awkwardstoreselfies


Sister Shaffer! She's AMAZING! :D (She's the one who took us shopping. She does so much for the missionaries! I love how she cares so much about the work!) 


Shopping fun! :D


 GA skies, beautiful as ever. :)


 Someone stole my camera... ;)


 Temple selfies! :D We got to go to the temple with a large group of missionaries this past week.
It was amazing! :)


 EXCHANGES! With the Jonesboro sisters! It was a BLAST! (As usual. I LOVE EXCHANGES!! :D)
This is Sister Washburn, who was my companion for the day. :)


 The other sister is Sister Fennwick. :)


 Group fun! Exchanges are a blast! :D


"YOU ARE SPECIAL!" sticker fun... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment