Sunday, May 29, 2016

Oops... Forgot about this... Again...

Monday, 23 May 2016

Dear family and friends,

Well... I procrastinated this letter. And then I forgot. I apologize. And now I have five minutes left to write this... :o

This week was full of ups and downs. I'll be completely honest. I was hard. It was a big challenge to overcome. Our teaching pool has been slowly diminishing because a lot of the people that were originally progressing are no longer. But though we haven't been able to contact a lot of them, we have been able to reach out to others and bring them closer to Christ. We are still seeking to fulfill our purpose are His representatives, and we are staying optimistic!

A big highlight of the week was this Sunday! Mama Jones came to church again!! It was amazing to see her there again. She has decided that this is what she needs in her life, so she has been reaching out and coming back! 

I love how much the gospel blesses our lives. It brings miracles and wonders. It is incredible!

My invitation to you this week is to select a favorite scripture to "ponderize" for this week. I testify that it will bring peace into your life. You will find more optimism and faith as you do so, and you will see the good that the scriptures bring into your life.

Remember that you are amazing. Remember to smile. Remember that you are beloved children of God! 

I love y'all. Have a blessed week and keep smiling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment