Monday, April 25, 2016

There is Sunshine in My Soul Today!

Monday, 25 April 2016

Dear family and friends,

Though transfers are rapidly approaching, there is still sunshine to be found all around! I am so thankful for the amazing time that I have had with my companion, Sister Barry. She has taught me so much. It will be bittersweet saying goodbye, but really, it won't be goodbye. It is always, "see you later". :)
I look forward to the joys that this next transfer brings. I know that it may not be easy, but it will definitely be worth it!

Christian, a recent convert, has been doing so well. She is progressing and blossoming into a more confident, faithful individual! I love seeing the joy that this gospel brings. It builds faith. It strengthens. It gives us hope. This gospel is truly amazing!

​Now we've started teaching Christian's son, Robby. She has set such an amazing example for him! Robby is really shy, and as we've gotten to know him better, he's begun to open up. He is already growing into a more confident individual, and I am so excited to see how the gospel helps him to grow!

I testify that this gospel is true. It does bless lives. It is a blessing and gift from our loving Father in heaven! He lives, and He loves us. He listens to our prayers. He answers them in His time. Turn to Him in your times of need and He will bless you. He loves you!

My invitation for you this week is to reach out to someone who is struggling. Pray for Father to guide you to the person that needs your help. Pray in faith and then follow the Spirit's guidance. I promise you that you can and you will bless others' lives as you do so! 

You are all so amazing! Keep smiling! Spread sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment