Monday, March 14, 2016

Spring is Coming!

Monday, 14 March 2016

Dear family and friends,

Spring is finally coming! And so is Easter. This is a fantastic time of year to share the joy that our Savior brings into our lives. I would encourage you to go to mormon.org/easter and watch the video that is on it. It is amazing!

Transfers came and went really quickly. I miss Sister Stewart. Goodbyes were bittersweet. But I am so thankful for Sister Barry, my new companion. She has given me a new perspective on mission life and helped me to enjoy every minute of it!

This week, we focused a lot on service. A lot of opportunities have been showing up lately because of the warm weather. I am so thankful for all the opportunities we have had to serve others. It builds friendship and trust, it fills us with the joy that service brings, and it also helps others to recognize the joy that comes from serving the Lord.

My invitation to you this week is to visit mormon.org/easter and watch the Easter video with your family. Then share it with others! I testify that it will bring joy into your lives and a renewed remembrance of our Savior. He is the reason for Easter! Let us celebrate His resurrection as we experience this wonderful time of year!

I love you all. You are all so amazing!
Keep smiling and have a blessed day,

No comments:

Post a Comment