Thursday, March 24, 2016

:)

Monday, 21 March 2016

Dear family and friends,

I apologize for the shorter letter, but I don't have much time to write this time. This week has been crazy busy, and I have appreciated every minute of it despite the frustrations!

Ray of sunshine for this week:

One of our investigators, Christian, has chosen her baptism date! She is so amazing and we are so thrilled for her! On Saturday, we called her and talked to her for a bit about her concerns about baptism. She was originally preparing to be baptized that day (the 19th). But she didn't feel ready. So we resolved her concerns, and then she told us that she had been thinking and praying about it and she felt like she wanted to be baptized on the 10th of April, because it is her mom's birthday! She is so prepared and ready to receive the gospel. I am so excited for her!

Then, on Sunday, she came to church! That was her third time coming. She loves church so much, and this time she told us that she wants her son and her husband to come. She is so excited to continue progressing and she is doing so well!

Blessings come from showing love for everyone!

I am going to extend the same invitation that I shared last week: Watch the video #Hallelujah (FollowHim.mormon.org) with your friends, and share it on social media! It is amazing and it can bring so much peace and joy into your home. I have watched it many times and I am still not tired of it.

Keep smiling! You are all so amazing and I love you!

Have a blessed day,

No comments:

Post a Comment