Sunday, December 20, 2015

They are feeding her well!

I have been receiving pictures from her ward members!  I love it!  Not only do I get to see her face, but I'm also getting to know the members she is serving with!


Here's what this member had to say:

'We have your sweet daughter in our home for lunch.  I just wanted you to know she is smiling and happy.  She is in Powder Springs, GA.  She is serving in the Lost Mountain Ward.  Our ward is very good to the missionaries.  She will be fed well and loved."

...The ward knows to stay away from gluten.  Her trainer is very good but goes home in a few months.  She said it has been a whirlwind but she is loving it.  She shared a scripture with our family.  She did awesome.  She will be a great missionary.

They typically leave sisters in wards for a long time so we will keep you updated.  There must be something special about her because they had 5 investigators at church today.  I haven't seen that many before..."

~~~
I just love the modern convenience of texting so I can receive fantastic messages like these!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment