Saturday, December 26, 2015

Merry Christmas from Sister Eggett!

Monday, December 21 2015

Dear family and friends,

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Wow, what an amazing time of year it is to be out in the field, serving the Lord's people!

I am finally here in Georgia! It is so great to finally be here. The people are amazing and welcoming, so far I haven't had any doors slammed in my face, and miracles are happening all the time!

God has blessed me with an incredible mission companion/trainer. Sister Stewart is fun, loves music (and chocolate ;) ), has a beautiful voice, and shares the joy of the gospel through her smile. She has been a blessing in my life. I so appreciate all that she has done to help introduce me to mission life.

MIRACLES!
I've only been in the field for one week, and already the mission work is progressing. I was blessed with the opportunity to attend my first convert baptism. I met "M" only a few days before her baptism and had the opportunity to visit with her and share a scripture. She has a wonderful spirit, and lives the principle of enduring to the end. There have been so many trials in her life (especially since her introduction to the Church), but she has been faithful through them. I love her smile, and her personality, and her ability to share the gospel through her light. She is an amazing example of Christ. :)

Something I've learned is that if I feel like I should do/say something or go somewhere, I need to listen. The Spirit always leads me to people who brighten my life or who we help draw closer to Christ.

​"​
Wherefore, whoso believeth in God might withsurety hope for a better world, yea, even a place at the​ ​right hand of God, which hope cometh of faith, maketh an​ ​anchor to the souls of men, which would make them sure​ ​and steadfast, always abounding in good works, being led​ ​to glorify God.​" Ether 12:4


​My challenge for you is to find someone who is less active to share the video "A Savior Is Born" with. You can find it online at christmas.mormon.org. Be bold and serve the Lord's people! Help others come unto Christ. :)​


You are all so amazing, and God loves you!! (I love you too. :))

May the Lord bless you. Keep smiling and sharing your light!

No comments:

Post a Comment