Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Short Short, Oh-So-Short...

Monday, 13 March 2017

Dear family and friends,

Well, time keeps a-flyin'! I may have to make this email short...

One of our investigators that has been taught for a while now (before I came) has officially moved in with her boyfriend... I flipped the table when I found out ("flip the table" is a common missionary term to indicate that we are very upset)!

But besides that news... life is good! We had the amazing opportunity to attend the temple again this week! It was fantastic! Probably the best experience I've had. So touching and beautiful! :)

Copy-and-paste for y'all! (Sorry)

This week was jam-packed with appointments and things to do. I love keeping busy! And when we have the desire to follow the Spirit and trust in the Lord, He provides us with ways to fill our blank days. Our numbers may have been low, but our spirits were high as we trusted in Him! I am so thankful for this time to serve!


​We've been working hard and things are going well!

As a quick follow-up: How has it been for you to focus more on the Savior this past week? What are your experiences from applying the Savior's Atonement in your life?

My invitation to y'all this week is to STOP WORRYING! Give your worries to God. Remember that it's all in His hands. He will help you and He will guide you! Put your wholehearted trust in HPeachtreeim and remember that things will work out!​

Y'all are amazing. Keep smiling and remember that life is beautiful! I love y'all! :)


Pictures with my sweet sisters!  City and Sharpsburg :) We had an amazing time at the temple! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment