Saturday, July 1, 2017

I'm Alive!! :D

Tuesday, 27 June 2017

Dear family and friends,

Well, I'm alive! I'm home, safe, and having an amazing whirlwind of a time! Life back home is insanely busy... I've had very little time to breathe, haha! 

Being released and taking off the name tag was a bittersweet moment. I've learned so much from my mission and I loved it very much. I bawled like a baby throughout the whole meeting with the Stake President! 

It's been so fun to bring a little taste of the mission to my family as I've told them stories and taught the Restoration with cups for FHE (family home evening) on Monday. :)

To all my mission friends, I MISS Y'ALL!!! Hope everything is going well in Georgia!!

Y'all, this gospel is true! Even with the name tag off, we can still wear it on our hearts. We are all missionaries! All of us has the opportunity to testify of Jesus Christ to others through our actions, our words, and the way we live.
I know that Jesus Christ lives. I testify to y'all that as you seek Him, He will become a bigger part of your life. He loves you!!

Keep smiling, and have a blessed week! Remember to keep your knees bruised! :)




My homecoming party on Sunday. I got to play foosball with my "brothers"! :D







No comments:

Post a Comment